Tuesday, 26 October 2010

The Best Band in the World Make A Film

Everyone has a favourite band. A lot of these favourite bands are rather dubious to the outsider, despite fervent protests of their supreme superiority.

My favourite band is, and always has been, Daft Punk. Well, except when I was younger and thought that my Top 40 mixtapes were the only thing worth listening to. Seeing them live put the cherry on top - I will always be in love with those faceless shiny biker robots from heaven.

There's a really good preview of the film here - Hollywood News Videos

 I want you all to watch this and weep with stunned amazement, as I did when I first saw it. Tron and Daft Punk. Can my life get any better?





No comments:

1. 4.
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails