Thursday, 4 November 2010

Kutiman - Still my favourite man on the internet.

It's wrong, actually, to say he's my favourite man. It implies his genius is singular. He, and the people who star in the videos he cuts up to form beautifully complex musical feats of editing achievement, are my favourite people on the internet.

He started making his Youtube video mashups three years ago, and I noticed them...ooh, about a year after that. I never stated that I was particularly fast to catch on to internet phenomena.

Here it is, the greatest human acheivement since Guy Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangaliter's mothers gave birth. I hope you continue to love it as much as I do.



Visit Kutiman's website Thru-You and prepare to feel a helluva lot less talented.

No comments:

1. 4.
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails