Sunday, 3 April 2011

Music and other distractions

I've not been doing any writing recently. I've not been doing much cooking recently. I've not really been doing anything recently, because I've discovered that I'm allowed to listen to music at work.

This is a revelation to me. All day long I can happily tap tap tap at my desk, and all the while new sounds and podcasts can play happily through my headphones as I form press releases and send important emails.

I love it. I love it so much, that I can't help but share my finds with people. Unfortunately, sharing in Katie terms is equal to Awful Spamming to everyone else. I needed a way to show people the music I love, without making everyone extremely angry, so I've decided to make podcasts.

If you like Drum and Bass, you might like to listen to it! If this is the case, you can listen to it or download it from Soundcloud here.

Normal services shall resume soon, don't run too far.

No comments:

1. 4.
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails