Wednesday, 22 June 2011

My Secret Little Portobello Facebook Shit

http://www.facebook.com/thesecretlittleportobellomushroom

There it is. A url that will take you directly to this very blog's very own facebook page.

I promise it isn't just an RSS feed of what you see here already (what, please tell me, would be the point of that? Why did you think that then? What exactly do you take me for? Come on!). Periodically (every hour or so when I'm bored) I put links and things up, or generally talk about things I can't be bothered/are not interesting enough to use editorial topiary on and turn into lovely blogs in the shape of peacocks, lions, bacon sandwiches etc.

Please pop along, you might like it. Then again, you might not, but at least you didn't do any work for a good 3 minutes.

No comments:

1. 4.
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails